Sunday, January 8, 2012

GI Bug

The GI-Bug has come to the Gates house. V/D X 4 is never pleasant. Things are improving, though, which is nice.

This story happened yesterday, and let there be no mistake, I am not making any of this up.
After Lincoln woke up from his nap, he and I went to the basement where he was going to pay with Play-Doh while I watched the Buckeyes. After we were downstairs for about a minute, he said, "Dad, I want a snack."

I answered, "Well, you had a big lunch, and you just woke up from your nap. Maybe we'll have a snack a little later."

Lincoln replied, "When a kid just wakes up from his nap and says he's hungry, you should give him a snack right away."

Here are some photos from the last couple of days.
Next on the Gates Agenda: Auntie Em's baby shower. You know how when Jenn starts planning something, it turns into a big deal and ends up first-class. Expect it.

No comments: