Sunday, May 23, 2010

New Clothes

The blogging has been thin lately. I've actually been doing lots of reading lately. I'm trying to get through the NT in 2 months, I started a McCoullough Book (you know how long those are!), we're finishing our Small Group book tonight (It's Not About Me), and I'm gearing up for my Sixth Grade Sleepover on June 4 (going to introduce material from Raising a Modern Day Knight). I don't think I've ever been engaged in this many books at once.

Anyway, Lincoln is as fun as ever. Yesterday while Jenn was at a Ladies' Brunch, Lincolnand I went to Sears Hardware. He had as much fun as he would have had at a toy store. As we walked down the aisle with the lawnmowers he pointed at each one and said, "That one not John Deere. That one not John Deere. That one not John Deere. etc. etc." He checked out the cordless drills, the hammers, the tape measures. He had a great time. Then we came home and he helped me fix a toilet.

He's been wearing lots of the clothes he got for his birthday. Here's are two of the outfits:


We learn whether we're having a boy or a girl this Wednesday. We'll keep you posted!

No comments: