Sunday, April 4, 2010

Indians Spring Training


Spring Training 2010
On Saturday afternoon Dave and I went to the Indians' last game of Spring Training. They played the Reds, and because they share the facilities, the Reds were considered the home team. It was the most low-key baseball game I've been to, and we had a lot of fun. I was debating whether or not to purchase tickets before we left for fear of it selling out. I decided not to because of my moral objection to paying the "convenience charge" of $4-6 depending on the location of the seats. So I called on Saturday morning and learned that the game had not been sold out. We walked up to the ticket office and I asked for the best available seats. They gave me two tickets for Section 113, Row E, which was pretty much behind the plate, a little toward the Indians' dugout. Holy cow. Then we walked down to our seats and we were going to have to walk in front of a number of people, so we took two empty seats in Section 112, Row D, which was directly behind the plate. Holy cow!

We got a good look at Indians' Manager Manny Acta
and First Base Coach Sandy Alomar, Jr.

There was a pro sitting in front of us with two big Canon white lenses.

We've had a great Easter Sunday. I'll post some photos of Lincoln's Easter Egg Hunt after I process the images (I took all of them in RAW), but here's a pool photo. Lincoln has had a lot of fun in the pool!

Mouth Wide Open

No comments: