Friday, August 7, 2009

Say NO to Gov't Health Care

I was in quite the blogging mood in July, but lately I've not been into it as much. It's also hard to take photos of Lincoln right now because (a) he's walking all over the place, and (b) when I get the camera out now he makes a bee-line for me making focusing pretty difficult.

Also, I'm pretty fired up about about the Health Care debate and this isn't really the place to air it all out. I ask that you inform yourself about the Health Care bill as it is written and then contact your Congressman and let them know what you think. Also, visit Drudge to see not only that Americans are not happy with their government but also what our politicians have to say about American citizens (concerned citizens are Nazis, mobs, etc.). We're living in a unique time.

No comments: