Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Family Day

Today started with a bike ride on the Towpath through Peninsula. This is one of my favorite stretches of the Towpath, but Lincoln wasn't too into the bike riding today. He's been agreeable in the past, but I think he was hungry and tired for the majority of the ride, and he wasn't very happy.

He did give us a decent picture with his helment on...

After he ate some breakfast and took a bit of a nap, we had a fun rest of the day. I occupied him doing various things, like throwing his toys into the bathtub (a recent favorite), climbing the stairs a half-a-dozen times, and taking a stroll around the back yard... all while Jenn and I got lots of little things done around the house. It was a good Saturday at the Gates Home.

The blogging has been slow lately because I've been in the middle of a long book (Atlas Shrugged... comments to come). Once I'm through, I hope to do a bit more photo-taking and blogging.

One more thing: After I changed a particularly stinky diaper, one that needed to go straight to the trash can in the garage, I said to Jenn as I passed her in the kitchen, "There was as much poop as you'd think." (Lincoln had eaten a very large breakfast this morning.) Then Lincoln, while sitting on my arm, repeated, "Poo." I got a chuckle out of that one.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: