Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blog Modification & Baby Dancing

I've modified the right-hand column, removing the long "wish list" and replacing it with a link to a page with the same info. I don't want our Birthday and Christmas gift ideas to be a big focus of this site. For those who are interested, the information can be found by following the link on the right hand side of the blog.

I've had a bug in my mind lately recalling Auntie Em's old Disney CD's that had their classics from the movies and cartoons through the years. Unfortunately, those CD's were stolen when her Blazer was broken into during a visit to Columbus back in '01 or '02.

: (

So after some searching around, I've found the list of songs (Classic Disney volumes 1-3), and I've been pulling some from iTunes and putting them on Lincoln's playlist for when we're listening to music in the car. He's been really funny about music lately, bouncing up and down and "dancing" along with the beat. My particular favorites are "The Monkey's Uncle," "The Ugly Bug Ball," and "The Bare Necessities." Some of the songs we've been able to rip from Jenn's Disney soundtracks, like "Friend Like Me" (Robin Williams from Aladdin) and "Hakuna Matata."



Jenn and I have a big time "jammin' to the oldies," we enjoy watching Lincoln bounce around, and I'm looking forward to sharing some of these films with him when he's old enough.

No comments: