Monday, March 23, 2009

I Watched Celebrity Apprentice

The soffet is done, the rooms are almost all cleaned, the laundry is done, and the dishes are clean and put away. Why can't Jenn be here now to see this?

I spoke with Jenn yesterday and they're having a big time in Phoenix. They've been on a number of big hikes, and Lincoln loves riding in his pack. One of the hikes was 3 hours, so he was able to enjoy most of it, nap through some of it, and then stop half-way through to eat. Sounds like a fun activity to me! On Friday Jenn and Elise went to The Melting Pot and got The Big Night Out w/ the Quattro Formaggio Cheese Fondue, The Fondue Feast (includes Filet Mignon Florentine, Limoncello Balsamic Sirloin, Shrimp Diablo, Sun-dried Tomato Chicken, Orange Fennel Pork Tenderloin & more), and the S'mores Chocolate Fondue. Wow. Jenn said they had a great time talking about lots of stuff. There's plenty of time to do that at The Melting Pot.

Meanwhile, back in paradise (Ohio... don't snicker), Emily and I got a pizza and hung out for a while. She got me caught up on Celebrity Apprentice. I had forgotten how much I missed that comb-over.

Tomorrow evening I'm going out for wings with some friends. What a way to spend Jenn's birthday, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you watch the end of it?? Pretty crazy, huh?!
Man, that Dennis Rodman, he's the kind of role model we all should work to be more like (sarcasm).
~Emily

Ryan said...

I actually did watch the end. You know, I expected Deal or No Deal models to be more business savy. Apparently, they don't screen them for business smarts... there must be other requirements.