Monday, March 9, 2009

Been a while...

Holy cow, it's been a while! You're probably wondering just how sick we all are since it's been several days since our last post. We're doing well. I've got a lingering cough, but Lincoln is doing well, and Jenn has not been sick at all. Contributing to our lack of posts is the fact that our computer is in need of repair after a fall. It will be going to Bill @ Housecalls for Macs for a check-up and hopefully a fix-up.

View from my room.

March, April & May are going to be busy times for the Gateses. Jenn's head to Phoenix in less than 2 weeks. Lincoln was shopping for warm weather clothes over the weekend. Then in April I'm headed to Santa Monica for a Pfizer meeting. I'm having a bunch of fun working with Pfizer as a Local Expert on canine obesity and Slentrol.

The Grand American,
Salt Lake City
I never wrote about it on the blog because my trip was before this wonderful piece of communication began, but in January of 2008 I went to Salt Lake City to learn about Slentrol and the latest research with regard to canine obesity. Since then I've spoken to a number of clinics about canine obesity and the role of Slentrol in helping dogs lose weight in a healthy way. So in late April, I'll be off to California to have a follow-up meeting. It ought to be fun, and I'm hoping to get some good pictures at the Santa Monica Pier during some free time.

Salt Lake City, 5:00am.

The Santa Monica trip is a new addition to the travel that I described in an earlier post.

No comments: