Monday, March 30, 2009

Sick

As it turns out, this past weekend was not a fun one. Things were going along great until Lincoln threw up twice on Saturday evening. Then Chris and Val came over for dinner and we were having a great time when all of a sudden, I completely lost my appetite. This was a major downer because Jenn had made a great pork tenderloin and risotto. And then I proceeded to be sick as I haven't been sick in years... I actually had to go to bed before our guests left (that was embarrassing). So before Jenn came to bed, she checked on Lincoln and he had thrown up a couple of times in his bed. Then at 2:00 am Jenn began feeling as I had 5 hours prior, and we spent Sunday just trying to get through the day. Lincoln had it much better than the two of us. I called Dad on Sunday morning to see if he could bring us some groceries, and he sounded awful. He and Mom had what we had, and until they knew we were sick, they thought they had food poisoning.

So it's Monday morning. Jenn didn't go to work. I'm at work and though I'm not as achy as I was yesterday, I still feel like I don't have much energy. Dad isn't much better. I'm off to lunch now. I don't want to eat, but I know I should.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! You guys sound miserable! I am sorry that you all are sick. I hope that you'll be feeling much better soon. I wonder what it was. . . when I found out, I thought I might get it too, but so far so good.
It was great to see you all this week.
Love,
Emily