Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Test Post

This is a test. As the time quickly approaches for us to go to China to
meet Henry and bring him home, Jenn and I have been giving thought to how
we're going to communicate with Lincoln, Lydia, and the rest of our
family/friends at home while we're there. Researching the blogging
opportunities in China has not been encouraging. Officially blocked by the
Great (fire)Wall of China are: Blogger (which is the platform for The
Gates Experiment), Picasa (which hosts the photos that you see
here), Wordpress (the blog platform to which I'd move if moving would give
better blogging prospects). I understand that Facebook access is spotty,
as well. So when it comes to keeping you all up to date while we're
half-way around the world, I'm hoping that I'll be able to e-mail posts to
Blogger. That's what this is, my first attempt to post here (after >450
posts!) via e-mail. If you're reading this, it worked. The real test will
be which e-mail I'll have access to while we're in China. We'll see...

No comments: