Thursday, March 22, 2012

Kids @ The Clinic

Yesterday was a first in the Gates Family History. Because of a circle of events, the kids got to spend a day at work with me. That's right. Lincoln and Lydia spent Wednesday morning at the Clinic. Let's just say that it's not my plan to do that again any time soon.
I picked up some Bob Evans for breakfast, and took a bunch of toys and books. But in the end, Lydia just wanted to wander around and/or play with the Rimadyl bottles. Lincoln was pretty interactive with my clients, and I had a string of clients that were very understanding and of patients that were very, very friendly. Rachel, my RVT, was also a huge help, and the kids love her.

Hopefully the next time they have to spend that much time with me at the clinic I'll be able to put them to work.

No comments: