Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our Little Bear

Our Little Bear

Lincoln's Grandma Paulette found a bear suit for him to wear when it's cold outside. He's a little hotbox when he comes out of it!

Jenn, Lincoln and I went to visit our friends, Eric & Allyson, with their new son Sammy Kiya (kee'-uh). Wow, what a cutie! Lincoln loves looking at babies, and Sammy held his attention for a while. I can't imagine inheriting Lincoln at 5 months of age and expecting to be able to know all about him, but that's what the Lengachers have done with Sammy, and they're doing a great job.
Overalls

4 comments:

Angela said...

The look on Lincoln's face in the bear outfit is hysterical. If you could read his mind, I wonder if he'd be thinking: Yeah, my parents think this is so darn cute. I humor them.
ha. Cutie!

Ryan said...

Kind of like the Pink Bunny Suit, huh?

Anonymous said...

I like it. I miss Lincoln already. I am glad your keeping him warm in that cold Ohio wind!
Love, Emily

Mary Zolene said...

I love the little bear suit!! And Lincoln's little frog on his carrier is from my company. :) I love that toy.