Saturday, January 10, 2009

Snowy Day in Hudson

Lincoln no smile

We're getting hammered with snow today. I've shoveled the driveway a couple of times, and my new neighbor came over with his snow-thrower to help me with the deep stuff. My snow-blower, a hand-me-down from Dad, has officially pooped out after more than 20 years. I can't complain at all. It was good while it lasted, which is a lot longer than anything else that is produced today. Jenn had to work today up in Mayfield, so she took the Envoy for the 4-Wheel-Drive, and she said she needed it!

Lincoln has been an all-star today. He ate more than I've ever seen him for his second meal: apples, dates, carrots, barley, oatmeal, mangoes, and bok choy. His belly was pretty big, as you may be able to see.
Lincoln one sock off

From the "Lincoln's Newest Thing" file: Lincoln has just begun picking up particular toys and placing them in their containers. For instance, with his Busy Ball Choo Choo, he takes the balls out of the Choo Choo, puts them in his mouth for a couple of seconds, and then places the balls back in the Choo Choo. Similarly, with his stack of rings, he's trying to put the rings onto the peg. This latest development has come in just the past couple of days.
Lincoln Smile

I'll try to get a picture of the dogs out in the snow. It's up to Bridget's chest, but they don't want to spend an extra nanosecond out there so it's hard to let them out and get the camera ready in an instant.

No comments: