Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Roseola

lincoln_hat_1

Lincoln continues to improve. He's got a mild rash on his belly, which seems to indicate that he was dealing with roseola. This is his second day without a fever, and he's been a good little boy during his feeding time, playing time, and napping time. Lincoln thanks all of those who have mentioned him in our Christmas cards, and he can't wait to see his extended family in just a few short days!
lincoln_hat_2

Have you done your Christmas shopping online this year? Have you been happy with your shipping times? I have not. We ordered with what we thought was plenty of time to deliver, and we're still waiting on a number of items. In fact, we'd be waiting on most of it if I hadn't called Amazon and re-arranged some things. It turns out that there were two items that were holding up the entire shipment. We would have had to celebrate Christmas in February if we hadn't called!

lengacher_shower
Ally Lengacher's baby shower, thrown by Jenn, last Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe. . . so cute. . . can't wait to see you guys very soon!!!
Love, Emily

Angela said...

I had Roseola when I was little like Lincoln. I think my parents had went on a vacation leaving us kids behind and when they returned, I had Roseola. My mom said she felt so terribly guilty for leaving. ha.

Hope Lincoln is feeling better!!