Monday, April 20, 2009

Yeah, Emily!!!

Emily (Auntie Em) has been a bit slow when it comes to her blog updates, but she posted some stuff yesterday, including the video below! It's from late March when she was up in Ohio on her Spring Break. It's kind of funny that Emily now has almost as many videos of Lincoln on her blog as I do here. Hmmm... I need to get my act together!

Thanks a bunch to Em for posting this! Lincoln is no doubt looking forward to a week with his Auntie Em on the beach.

On another note, one of the latest "words" from Lincoln is, "all gone." When he finishes his food, we show him the empty container and we say, "all gone!" And he repeats, "all gone!" In other news from the baby-fascination department, Lincoln loves opening and closing the cupboards while we say, "open" and "close." He also loves the light switch, and we're working on "off" and "on."

I leave early tomorrow morning for Santa Monica via Los Angeles. The hotel where I'm staying is right across the street from the Santa Monica Pier. I'm hoping to post some fun pictures when I get back.

No comments: