Saturday, July 12, 2008

Back to work

Jenn went back to work today.  I can't say she was excited about it.  Lincoln went to Grandma Paulette's place where he has historically been an all-star.

"Camp Lincoln" is almost here.  Because Grandpa Doug and Grandma Paulette are vacationing this coming week, Lincoln was in need of a babysitter.  Enter the ladies of O.R.U.  Sali Harlan, good friend of Grandma Paulette, offered to care for Lincoln on Monday and Tuesday, then the others from their circle of friends offered to be a part of his days, and now, as I understand it, things have mushroomed/snowballed into an elaborate "Camp Lincoln."  When I asked them to send me some pictures of the event to post here on the blog, I was informed that there will be much more than pictures.  It has been brought to my attention that there will be nothing short of professional photographs and collages outlining his time with his "counselors."  Lincoln doesn't know it's coming, but if he did, he wouldn't be able to contain himself.  It all starts on Monday morning!

No comments: