Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mid-Week Hello



Lincoln had his first trip to the mall today.  He apparently knows when he's in a store because he started crying on cue anytime we walked through the door.  But we made it.  Tomorrow marks 7 weeks old.



On another subject:  Is it just me, or was this about the worst NBA Finals in recent memory.  This was worse than the Cavs sweep of last year.  At least we got to watch LeBron for a couple of games against the Spurs.  Instead, this year we got to watch "the match-up the nation wanted to see."  Right.  I can't stand the Celtics (esp. Paul Pierce) and the Lakers are mildly interesting, at best.  Oh, well... On to baseball, huh?  I must say, aside from EURO 2008, I'm in the middle of a sports malaise.  When does Buckeye football start?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is looking so big. I think I painted that little Onesie (sp?).
I also like the picture of you guys with Dad. Very nice.
I enjoy the pictures all the time. You are a good photographer.
Love you guys,
Auntie Em

Angela said...

the top photo is so cute!! looking forward to saturday!

Daniel said...

hey guys! it's leah shultz! angela gave me the address to your site so i've been keeping up with all your news :) so a late congrats on lincoln! just wanted to say hi and hopefully dan's email address shows up on here so you guys can write back ;) i'm glad to see it looks like everything is going well!!