Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What we've learned in the last week and a half:

Jenn's got an appointment today that will be similar in nature to last Friday's visit.  We'll keep you posted.  For some filler today, I'll share these thoughts off of the top of my head.

What We've Learned in the Last Week and a Half:
1.  We're not as "in control" as we think.
2.  Lincoln has a big head.
3.  Haley is a text-messaging machine.
4.  LeBron is NOT overrated.
5.  "The Big Bang Theory" is one of the funniest new sit-coms (and it's not all about raunchy sex humor).
6.  Ohio springtime weather is, in fact, unpredictable.
7.  Barack Obama cannot shake Rev. Wright.
8.  Good friends are priceless.
9.  The house is ready for Lincoln.
10.  It's going to take someone standing up to the Tree-Huggers for gas prices to come down.

Looks like Friday may be the day.  Unless it's tonight.  My parents will be out of town as well as Jenn's grandparents.  So it would only be fitting for him to come at a time like this...  Fine with us!

Thanks for swinging by.  

4 comments:

Val Gubser said...

Hi Jenn & Ryan! I thought FOR SURE that I would check your blog today and see some exciting news! I sure hope for Jenn's sake Lincoln comes out soon to take a bow - Lord knows he is keeping us in suspense! :) We'll keep checking back . . . if nothing else your blog is entertaining! Val

Anonymous said...

The suspense is killing me! Love the update about Lincoln's big head. Hilarious!!
At least everything is done so you can be relaxed and enjoy the final days as being a couple. Pretty soon it will be "and then there was three!". Yippee!!!!
-Carla-

Angela said...

I think you'll be fine as far as Lincoln's head goes. Seth's head was measuring big all along, so when you said 9.88 at full-term...I ran to see what Seth's was at birth (35.5 weeks). The card says 12.4!! Guess that's why I needed help getting him out! If you figure that you (meaning Jenn) dilates to 10cm, then 9.88 sounds like smooth sailing. Hopefully she won't end up with a 12.4! ha. I am anxiously awaiting Lincolns arrival and praying for a uneventful and healthy delivery!!

Angela said...

Oh, and Big Bang Theory has made us laugh as well. I have been a fan of How I Met Your Mother, and so I got hooked on Big Bang.