And this past weekend, Jenn delivered her first wedding cake.
- She made a mold of the lace from the bride's veil
- hand crafted and painted the flowers
- textured the tulle by running the fondant & veil through the pasta maker
- (the topper is a brooch bouquet provided by the bride)
- Upper: dark chocolate cake w/ raspberry preserves and Nutella buttercream
- Lower: yellow cake w/ Kahlua syrup and mascarpone espresso buttercream (think tiramisu)
- each layer covered with dark chocolate ganache and finished with *tasty* fondant
In other news...
Lydia joined me at the clinic a number of times last week, and she bandaged this leg properly the first time without any instruction!