Sunday, February 23, 2014

Princess Cake

While Jenn and I were in Columbus for some CE (and seeing Grandpa Dave & Grandma Laura's new house and sharing a good dinner at The Cheesecake Factory!), Lydia went to Grace's Birthday Party where Jenn's cake was on display. It was smaller than her previous cakes, but the investment of time and creativity was no less.
Grace's Cake
Grace's CakeGrace's Cake
Grace's Cake
Grandma Paulette took Lydia to the party, then took Henry for some ice cream, all while Grandpa Doug too Lincoln to Leesville Lake for a bit. Fun times with the grandparents!

Jenn and I got to have a good dinner at Cafe Istanbul before we headed home.

My first meeting with my first applicant went well. She made a very good impression, and I could see myself working with her. We'll see how the rest of the process goes.

No comments: