Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sushi

During some moment of conversation last week, the kids asked Jenn for a sushi dinner. So yesterday afternoon, she packed them up and drove to Hana Asian Market (where they do not have grocery carts that contain one or more of our kids), and came home with the makings of California Rolls, Wasabi (for Jenn… too hot of the kids) & Potstickers.

By the time I arrived home and saw the sushi rolls, I asked, "Did you make those?" (Thinking that it would be tough to make sushi while the kids are running around.)

"What kind of a wife do you think I am?" Jenn replied. That's right. She makes sushi in addition to keeping up with the kids.
Sushi Dinner
Sushi Dinner
Sushi DinnerSushi DinnerSushi Dinner
This is how Jenn runs...
Treadmill
And I've been revisiting HBO's John Adams miniseries.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yum! I want to come over for dinner!