Saturday, August 6, 2011

Grandma Gates' 90th

Things have been ticking along at the Gates home. I've been busy with work: big surgeries last week, some big surgeries lined up this week, and lots of business things swirling around in my head.




Lincoln and Lydia have been on and off with sickness this week. Lydia especially has had a runny nose and hasn't been napping. Jenn's been off her game, too, and that makes for a worn-out house.

The Hopwoods came to stay with us for the weekend as the entire Gates family celebrated Grandma Gates' 90th Birthday! We had a great dinner, good catch-up time with out-of-town family, and a special time of honoring my Grandma Gates. (I say, "my Grandma," because she's also a fantastic mom and Great Grandma, too, for so many!) Here's a sampling of photos from our lovely evening at Papa Joe's:

No comments: