Saturday, May 17, 2008

Calvin & Hobbes

It's the weekend and things are going okay.  Lincoln went to his Grandma Paulette & Grandpa Doug's house last night while Jenn and I went to The Olive Garden (yum), and he slept the whole time we were gone.  Figures.  

This morning I was having some fun with him with the camera, just taking lots of useless pictures, and he was making some funny faces.  It reminded me of the old Calvin & Hobbes comics when Calvin's dad tried to take a good picture of him and the entire comic was taken up with goofy pictures of Calvin.  Ha!  Then it got me thinking:  I need to read through the old C&H books.  Lincoln will be that age soon, and it's funny to get into the minds of little boys.

Nice to hear from Luk & Holly!  I've now linked you on the right.  Mullers:  I need to add your site!  It's nice to follow how other families are doing.  We enjoy checking in with the Hammersmiths, and we'd enjoy checking in with others, as well.

Pictures from Elise, Michelle & Grady's visit:



2 comments:

Angela said...

Whoa, thanks for the name drop. I love checking in on you guys too.

As you've probably read on our blog, Seth is sleeping completely through the night. I guess I can officially check it off the list of "Things that Happen for Other Families, but Won't Happen for Me." ha. :o)

Anonymous said...

Ryan, do you have the calvin and hobbs books? Because I could bring some up to you in a week or two. Love you guys. You are still in my prayers.
~Emily