Saturday, March 1, 2008

Family Shower Today...

Mom and Emily put on a wonderful shower for Jenn today, and I understand from what I've heard, everybody had a great time.  Apparently, Emily, the Parkinson Crew, Kristen, the Watsons, the Charlotte contingency, Aunt Suzanne, Jenny, and Grandma Mullen were out of control with their generosity when it came to getting Lincoln off to a great start.  Scott & Logan even got in on the action!  I hesitate to mention hi-lites for fear of leaving something (and someone) out, however, the Poop on Michigan shirt, Emily's Lincoln letters, and Aunt Suzanne's kitty poop onesie (ask Mom for the story) were some of the fun things I found as I unpacked.

Jenn missed Aunt Kristine & "Great Grandma Gates" and is looking forward to showing them the nursery and all of Lincoln's new clothes and toys.

The big joke at the shower was, "Nothing says I love you like nipple cream," and "Nothing says I love you like a breast pump."  And it must have been all downhill from there...

Lincoln will be the best dressed little boy with all of the cute onesies, "baby bags," hats, socks, pants, and the doggie bath towel.  His toy drawer is filling up, and the dogs are wondering when they get to play with the squeakies and rattles.

No comments: