Thursday, February 14, 2008

On our way to volunteer with the kindergardeners at church last night Jenn said, "I didn't think I'd be this tired.  I've heard pregnant women complain about being tired, and I thought they were using it as an excuse."  But she continues to tick away, and she keeps the kids on their toes.  She told the kids that Lincoln moves around sometimes, and the kids were EXTREMELY into that.  Nathan (one of the kids that makes volunteering a ministry, not a game) has asked her repeatedly (and I do mean repeatedly) "Is Lincoln moving now?... How 'bout now?... How 'bout now?"  He was informed that as soon as Lincoln wakes up and begins moving again, he would be the first to know.


We finished the mural yesterday, or at least it looks that way.  I'll probably find things to touch-up on it over the next month.  Mom finished the curtains, and they look GREAT.  Also, we got a call yesterday that the furniture is on its way.  The nursery will be taking shape big-time over the next week or so.  The only bummer about finishing the nursery is that I'll then have to move on to the bathroom and peel wallpaper... Great.  Lincoln sure is making us get the house in order!

No comments: