Sunday, February 3, 2008

I've caved in. . .

So for the longest time I've avoided starting a blog.  It wasn't on plane with never drinking coffee or getting a tattoo, two things I promised myself long ago I'd never do, and now don't seem that bad to me, but I've gone this long so why start now. . .  Anyway. . .  I figured that with Lincoln coming, it would be good to have a place to post pictures, videos and thoughts and stories for family and friends, so here it is.

Another reason I never wanted to start a blog is because I thought, "Who wants to read what I have to say?  The people I can talk to don't really even want to know all of my opinions."  But then I wrote a column for XEKE.com that got picked up by a guy in Atlanta, and I discovered that not only would folks read my opinions when they were asked, they would, every now and then, be voluntarily passed along to others as worthwhile.  So maybe that'll happen on occasion here.

Who knows how often I'll actually update this.  When Lincoln comes, I'll surely share more with you.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: