Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Cuyahoga Valley National Park Photography

My new camera gear is a whole bunch of fun to use. It certainly is taking practice, and even the practice is fun. Instagram, and following a number of the national parks and good photographers is definitely helping my photography. (At least I think so... you can be your own judge.)

IMG_3715
Cuyahoga River
IMG_3723
Ohio & Erie Canal

The other day I went hunting for the Bald Eagle's nest up in the Brecksville Reservation are of the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, and while I found it, I couldn't see the eagles. Bummer. But that didn't make the trip disappointing at all. The CVNP is beautiful in any season, and seeing it through a camera lens has been lots of fun.

IMG_3844
IMG_3865

The Great Blue Herons are returning to their nests, the Cuyahoga River has been flowing fast with the rain and snowmelt, and I never noticed just how many ducks are around these parts.

IMG_4055
Great Blue Heron

No comments: