Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Birding!

Walk in the Snow

I hadn't done much with the memory card in the old RebelXT, and after the kids took it to the Beaver Marsh the other day, I uploaded them all. Lydia took some cool photos over the past months!

IMG_3986IMG_4230
IMG_4325

And Lincoln had some fun with it, too...

IMG_4298

Lincoln continues to enjoy tennis, and it helps that he's naturally good with the racquet. February will be a month off for him with all of the weekend stuff that we have going on elsewhere, but after he picks it back up, we'll be looking to get him into a tournament or two so he can move up in his classes.

Lincoln's Tennis LessonLincoln's Tennis Lesson

And last week I went birding by myself for the first time (certainly the most peaceful way to do it!).

Photography Hike 1-13-16
Photography Hike 1-13-16
Photography Hike 1-13-16
Photography Hike 1-13-16
Photography Hike 1-13-16
Photography Hike 1-13-16

I saw these two when I was out with the kids, but the birds don't stick around much under those circumstances. :)

WoodpeckerKing Fisher

No comments: