Thursday, May 7, 2015

GoPro Slide

I got a GoPro at the clinic for recording procedures and techniques. Ought to be fun for particular clients and for educational purposes. When it comes to techy things, I like to be somewhat on the leading edge. Another benefit is that I can take it home and play around with it, and in this video, Lincoln wore it to climb the playset. The kids are way into GoPro videos on YouTube, and now they can make their own!

In other news, from the ALL BOY file, I walked into the room this evening before story time where Henry was waiting for me to put on his overnight diaper. He was sitting naked, having moved his foreskin enough to expose his penis. He said with a big smile on his face, "Look, Dad, I have a snake in me." I suppose we could also put that in the YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP file. Jenn and I had a big laugh.

No comments: