Sunday, June 23, 2013

Lincoln's Photography

Lincoln's PhotosLincoln's Photos
Lincoln's Photos
I'll play catch-up in another post, but for the purposes of this, I'll share some of Lincoln's work.

In an effort to give him something new to do in the afternoons, something that would provide some separation from the little ones and be exciting to him, I showed him how to use my camera, and then how to work some basic, fun things in Snapseed.  These are the results, and they represent roughly 90% Lincoln, and a hint of grown-up help here and there.  Pretty cool, I thought.

Lincoln's Photos
Lincoln's PhotosLincoln's Photos
Lincoln's Photos
In other news, the potty training is going pretty well, all things considered.

1 comment:

aynsley keller said...

I absolutely LOVE the one of Lydia looking like she just woke up!