Saturday, September 8, 2012

First Day Of Preschool

Earlier this week, one little boy we know started preschool! Wow. Jeff Foxworthy had a routine where he talked about waking up one morning and thinking about a mortgage, a minivan and a couple of kids and thinking, "How'd this happen?" Aside from the minivan, we are those people!

Today was a Saturday as a family, and we had a fun morning of a slow breakfast and some time at the mall, then an afternoon at a birthday party and a meet-your-neighbors party across the street. The kids did great and we all had a fun time together.
The other day, Lincoln said, "You should have given me a wolf towel so when I wear it I could say, 'Towwwwwwwwwwwwwwl!'" The kid's pretty sharp.

1 comment:

Emily said...

haaa! Lincoln IS clever. I am sure he is going to do great in preschool. I can't wait to hear what he thought about it.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon.
love,
Emily